Parent Quick Tips
Quick Tips for Parents
- Wash your children’s hands often, and always before they eat.
- Keep your floors clean by damp mopping and vacuuming often. Click here for a non toxic cleaning recipe.
- Leave outside shoes at the door.
- Dust frequently with a damp cloth, especially window ledges & countertops.
- Eat regular, healthy, balanced meals. Choose food with high calcium, iron and vitamin C. Eat together at the table.
- Cover bare soil areas in your yard. Play on the grass or in clean sandboxes.
- Keep outdoor play areas clean. Cover the sandbox when not in use. Hose the driveway often.
- Renovate safely. Contact us for free safety supplies and information.
- Get involved with our program!
To download a PDF of our health tips posters, click here.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us directly.