Frequently Asked Questions

Enter your question or keywords below to search our catalog of questions and answers.

We hired a contractor and they will be disturbing our soil. What does the contractor need to know?

If your property is in THEP’s Soil Management Area, your contractor needs to know there may be metal contamination in the soil.
All soil in THEP’s Soil Management Area should be tested prior to transport and disposal offsite. 

Soil testing and disposal approvals can take weeks, so plan early and get your soil tested now (it’s free). Homeowners can sign up online for soil testing.

Scroll to Top