Frequently Asked Questions

Enter your question or keywords below to search our catalog of questions and answers.

If I have a concern about air quality or health, who do I contact?

Residents who have concerns about air quality are encouraged to call the Teck Community and Environment Feedback line at (250) 364-4817, a phone line answered 24 hours a day. 

If you have a health concern specific to lead exposure, please contact THEP Family Health Services at the Kiro Wellness Centre 250-364-5945 or text your public health nurse 250-231-5945.

Scroll to Top